Color Theory Glitter Heat Transfer – 10-Color Starter Kit, 20″x12″ ea.
Color Theory Glitter is a high-quality richly colored, textured, sparkly heat transfer vinyl for CAD/CAM cutting and is suitable for decorating cotton, polyester, or cotton/poly blend garments. This adds the perfect touch for gymnastics, cheer, and dance apparel.
Included Colors: Silver, Gold, Grass Green, Red, Hot Pink, Royal Blue, Black, Jade, Rainbow White & Rainbow Aqua.
For use in a majority of garment applications, including on cotton, polyester, and blends. For fashion style garments, cheer and gymnastics apparel and events, tote bags and more!
– Perform test cut, adjust blade force and cutting speed as necessary. Use a 45 or 60 degree blade
Cut MIRROR image through adhesive layer
Weed the excess material
Preheat garment 2 to 3 seconds
With FIRM pressure, press the image on the garment with its backing at 300-320 deg F (150-160 deg C) for 10-15 seconds
Peel the carrier off COLD
– Always respect the instructions mentioned on the garments
– After heat pressing, wait 24 hours before first wash
– Turn garment inside out
– Machine wash 140 Deg F (60 deg C) maximum
– NO bleach or other aggressive washing products
– Dry at a low dryer setting on household machines
– Do not dry clean
– Ironing ok on backside only
– Storage of the roll: Vertically in a dry room, protected from sunlight
Testing: Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.